Understanding Back Pain at Castle Health & Wellness Chiro
Back pain remains one of the most common health complaints. It affects millions of people every year and can be caused by simple everyday things and actions. In most cases, the pain disappears after a while and does not require any special treatment. However, Dr. Castillo at Castle Health & Wellness Chiro can assess your condition to understand the root cause of your condition for optimal treatment. Regardless of your back pain severity, our Upland team can help you find relief without the need for painkillers or invasive procedures.
Most Common Causes Of Back Pain
Usually, pain in the back is caused by one of the following health issues and conditions:
- Strained muscle or tendon: If you were sleeping in an awkward position, or you lifted something too heavy, you may get a muscle strain, which leads to pain in the back.
- Inflammation: Inflammation is the natural immune response of your body. It can cause discomfort, soreness, and even severe pain in different parts of the body, including your back.
- Arthritis: Over 52 million people have arthritis. It is a type of chronic inflammation affecting joints in the body, including the back. It is also often associated with swelling and stiffness.
- Osteoporosis: It is a disease that causes the loss of bone density. It leads to small fractures in the bones that cause severe pain.
- Herniated or ruptured disks: Disks are cushions of tissue separating the bony vertebrae of your spine. When the disks are injured or move out of their place, you may experience pain that.
- Stress: The primary mission of the spine is to keep the body upright. However, excess weight and poor posture add stress to your spine. If this happens, your muscles have to work harder, which often causes pain.
How Chiropractic Care Can Help
The most effective option for people seeking back pain treatment or spinal corrective care is chiropractic treatment. Our chiropractor is a specially trained professional who uses unique spinal alignments to help patients find relief from their back pain and get back to a normal life. We use different state-of-the-art tools and hands-on techniques to reduce pain in the back. Patients suffering from severe back pain often experience relief from their pain after two months of regular visits to our office.
Contact Us for Spinal Corrective Care from Our Chiropractor in Upland, CA
If you are an Upland resident looking for a chiropractic clinic to help you get back to living pain-free, contact us at Castle Health & Wellness Chiro today. We offer personalized chiropractic solutions and spinal corrective care to help our patients relieve their pain and discomfort. Whether your pain is caused by a chronic condition or an accident, our team of specialists is ready to help. Feel free to visit our website or give us a call to schedule an appointment.